29740 Torre del Mar
info@pccostadelsol.es

Payment policy

Terms and conditions for payments

Sale of computer equipment:

The client will pay 40% of the price of the material upon acceptance of the estimate. The remaining 60% will be paid upon delivery of the material, along with the labor rates if any.

Technical interventions and travel

On-site: The interventions will be paid by the client at the end of the visit, regardless of whether the work has been completed. If the work has not been completed on the same day, the next visit will be invoiced separately.

In workshop: The client will pay the amount upon collection of his equipment

PC CostaDelSol accepts the following forms of payment:

  • By bank transfer in advance
  • Through BIZUM
  • Through PAYPAL (the total amount to be paid will be increased by 2.5% for management costs)
  • By credit card through the PAYPAL portal (the total amount to be paid will be increased by 2.5% for management fees)
  • Bank cheques
  • In cash

In case the client needs financing, it will be the client himself who must manage it prior to the procedures.